Hi everyone! For my first blog, I decided to do a review of Human Heart Nature’s Balancing FaceToner
Photo taken from http://humanheartnature.com
I first encountered human heart nature back when i was researching the ingredients of my former skin care products on skin deep’s website http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ (I tend to stick to one brand when it comes to my facial wash, toner and moisturizers). That’s when I found out that most of the ingredients in my skin care products are carcinogens(cancer causing) and has a lot of irritants to my skin (I have a really really sensitive skin) though my former skin care products did not cause me redness or breakouts I still couldn’t keep calm knowing that i’m splurging HUGE $$$ for products that contribute to cancer. I decided to stop using these products and find a better alternative, that’s when i stumbled upon human heart nature’s website. I bought this toner along with the balancing facial wash and the two day & night moisturizers right away. I bought it online and the site said wait 2-3 days before it gets delivered to my house but my order came on the second day so I was really satisfied with their promptness of mailing my orders right away °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
I started using the HHN products daily and I’ve been using the facial wash, toner, and moisturizers for 4 months now so I can pretty much make an accurate review of how my experience is with these products.
Here are my pros and cons for the Balancing Face Toner
- It doesn’t sting because this product is not alcohol based. I already said it but i have an unbelievably sensitive face (poke it today pimple/redness tomorrow), so I experience a lot of sting on alcohol based products.
- It doesn’t break me out. I’ve been using this for 4 months and it didn’t irritate my skin at all.
- It’s cheap compared to other toners with the same caliber Php 99.75/$2.42 for 100ml and Php 184.75/$4.49 for 200ml
- Their bottles are environmentally friendly and by buying their products, you are supporting the poor farmers that HHN partners with.
- No harmful chemicals are used in making this product and it’s a 100% natural.
- A bottle lasts a LONG time even with everyday use :)) I have the 2ooml bottle and after 4 months I only used up a little bit more than half of it so i’m going to speculate that it would last me 2 more months, therefore a 200ml bottle could last you 6 months (a lot of money saved on that one) (•‿•)
- None that I can think of ┐(￣ー￣)┌
I would recommend these to:
- Those with sensitive skins.
- Those with oily/combination skin.
- Strongly recommends pre-teens to mid-teens to use this since your skin is still young and you wouldn’t want to start out with harsh products on your skin *ahem drugstore brands* (unless you want premature aging). Of course other age groups could use this as well ☆ﾐ(o*･ω･)ﾉ
I would not recommend these to:
- Those who are looking for an acne cure in a toner. Yes you can use this with your acne medication/creams, etc. but this product itself will not cure nor prevent acne. It could maintain your current face status though (=´∀`)人(´∀‘=)
- Those looking for pore tightening effects. This will not tighten your pores in any way.
- Those looking for oil control. This product will not decrease sebum production at all. (bummer i know) (T . T)
- Those looking for a whitening effect. This product will not lighten your complexion nor give you that *glow* that we see in commercials（゜◇゜）
That’s all I have to say for this review (≡^∇^≡)
I’ll be posting more reviews as soon as i figure out more on how this blog site works. Thanks for reading byebye for now
ヾ(◜▿‾ 三 ‾▿◝)ﾉ